Definitions of stressful
“ a job, experience, or situation that is stressful makes you worry a lot
Moving to a new house is a very stressful experience.
Examples from the Corpus
• Looking after small children can be very stressful.
• It starts with, who do I call, and becomes very complex and very stressful.
• For many people, a confrontation may be too stressful and uncomfortable.
• What’s the most stressful aspect of your job?
• Often they result from particularly stressful circumstances but they may simply be a moment of carelessness.
• Representatives from out-patient teams played a more active part in stressful daily decisions about child caremanagement.
• Together with Feeley and Lleland-Clanahan arrived shortly-we watched the events of that stressful day unfoldon television.
• Keeping the whole thing a secret is obviously very stressful for her.
• Hotel managers must be able to get along with all kinds of people, even in stressful situations.
• It was a stressful time for the whole family.
• Relationships grow stressful when managers and subordinates bump elbows, so to speak within the same frame of reference.
What are some stressful situations?
There are many stressful situations in life. Below are some of the strssful situations we may experience in life.
Examples of life stressful situations:
The death of a friend is a stressful situation
The death of a family member is a stressful situation
The death of a work colleague could also be a stressful situation
The loss of your job could also be a stressful situation
Getting married could be a stressful situation
A divorce could be a stresful situation
Travelling could be a stressful situaton
Fianncial stress could be a stressful situation.
Moving homes to a new home could be a stressful situation
A serious illness could be a stressful situation
Is stressful an adjective?
Adjective of stressful. full of stress or tension: the stressful days before a war.
What are the 5 most stressful things in life?
There are many stressful things in life. Below are what we fell are some of the most stressful situations in life.
The death of a family member can be seen as a stressful thing in life.
Other stressful situations could be:
A serious illness
What are the most stressful jobs?
Some of the most stressful jobs you may be able to do include:
A bus driver
A mine worker
A police officer
If you are suffering from depression, anxiety, loneliness or any similar mental health issue then seeking help for it may be a good option. Mental health issues such as depression, loneliness and anxiety can affect anyone of us.
If you are under 18 then CAMHS, an NHS run programme may just be the answer for your mental health struggles.
You should look to see if you meet the CAMHS referral criteria and then fill in the CAMHS referral form.