In this brief blog, we will be talking about the Foundation for positive mental health, the services offered by the Foundation for positive mental health, the benefits of taking the services by the Foundation for positive mental health, and more information about the Foundation for positive mental health.
What is the Foundation for positive mental health?
This kind of foundation is aiming to help people enhance their positive mental health through learning skills that can promote this kind of mental health.
This kind of mental health can come from the resilience skills and expectation management that are inherent in positive psychology.
This kind of foundation offers training and workshops that were made to learn these kinds of skills and gain this kind of mental health.
This kind of foundation has been awarded for its services to people who have gained a lot of benefits thanks to these kinds of skills to positive mental health.
Also, a person learns about his psychological strengths through platforms like, the foundation for positive mental health.
Training and workshops offered by the Foundation for positive mental health
Training for positive mental health is individualized and evidence-based in its work.
This kind of training would allow people to minimize the psychological distress that is very paramount to a lot of people in different settings.
This kind of foundation has received good reviews for the training and workshops they have given to people in different settings whether people in the workplace or others.
This kind of foundation has done different workshops that have helped a lot of people who have not seen the beauty of positive mental health.
Workshop Training Learning Outcomes by the Foundation For Positive Mental Health
The following are the overall learning objectives:
- to obtain a thorough understanding of the causes of depression and distress and the mediators of recovery from this psychology
- to be able to manage patients distress and their own within a psychologically minded practice for this psychology.
At the end of session 1, participants of this training will be able to:
- Critically explore the underlying neurological pathways of emotional distress in people
- Contrast and compare different types of psychological therapy from psychology
- Engage in critical dialogue the mind or body link which is important in therapy
- Recognise the importance of the GP or therapist role in the treatment of emotional distress in psychological therapy
- Explain the PosMT programme to your patients to get into training
At the end of session 2, participants in the training will be able to:
- Assess the use of PosMT within your work to get to positive mental health
- Use brief strategies to demonstrate effects of work
- Evaluate the appropriateness of PosMT with your patient for positive mental health
- Observe ongoing progress with your patients for positive mental health
- Apply the theory and practice to your own personal & professional life for your mental wellbeing
Workshops are interactive in this foundation:
- This foundation works with peer group discussion to permit reflection of personal experiences to facilitate learning in this training.
- Lecture on the theory of recovery as a way to concentrate attention on key learning points of this mental health.
- Use video materials of patient distress & recovery to discuss positive mental health.
- Applying learning to self & patients through skills-based training from theory and practice for positive mental health.
Positive Mental Training In The Workplace
A lot of people at work are suffering from stress that is affecting their health whether physical or mental.
This stress in the workplace can affect the economy since there are a lot of people who will get absent due to this condition.
Barriers to Wellbeing initiatives such as positive mental health training
There are a lot of programs that are only seeking good for the people they are sharing their views to but most of the time, it is very ineffective.
The following are the causes of this ineffectiveness:
- time which can be difficult to find time for a series of classes at work in this hectic economy race
- lack of anonymity which is difficult to discuss stress and trouble coping in a group of work colleagues in the organisation
- stigma from seeing a professional which can be hard to admit you’re not coping, sometimes it can be seen as a weakness in most of these affected people
- knowing when it’s ‘bad enough’ to see someone for your mental health. Most people don’t know that there are simple things to do that help good mental health & establish resilience in your life. You don’t have to wait until you feel ‘bad enough’ for early intervention.
There are apps that are made for the convenience of these busy employees.
This can help these employees to get the help they need while they are doing their work.
This program can also guide employees on what they need to minimize the stress that is associated with work.
How the programme fits into your mental wellbeing strategy?
The following are what the foundation offers self-help resources (App) for all the workforce such as:
- support materials
- employee workshops
- emotional health training for OH staff in organisations
How does this program work in practice?
1 The staff of the foundation will help you let you know about the Feeling Good App resources for mental wellbeing & resilience through intranet, posters, leaflets & workshops to guide you.
2. For added benefit to your employees, this foundation can devise bespoke codes which will allow your workforce free access to all the resources on the Feeling Good app and website for their wellbeing. This foundation can make for you a short intro video about this app.
3. Determine key personnel who have an interest in mental health & wellbeing to undertake this foundation’s training so that they can become an advisor on the programme and signpost employees to it for those who haven’t already self-referred into the program for this wellbeing need. The programme is essentially self-managed and does not obligate any formal face to face contact which is a key strength. However, if you have a structure within your company for managing recovery such as OH dept whether internal or external, it would be beneficial if they learn about the programme to increase their effectiveness to signpost and support the use of it for wellbeing. The website has the ability to allow integrated care with a therapist for the employee.
Advantages for the workplace
- Easy to implement in the organisation
- Immediately available when you need it the most
- Flexible which is for stress or peak performance from this program
- Resilience development model rather than illness recovery approach for the employee
- Non-stigmatising and sports-based for employees
- Not face-to-face therapy for employees
- Proven therapeutic record used in the NHS for 11 years with this program.
This training has been used for 11 years in the NHS.
Most people have found this program to be advantageous for their mental wellbeing and has minimized the occurrence of various psychological disorders such as depression and burnout.
This training can be customized according to your needs.
This means you can access this training service through face-to-face interactions or online means.
- Greater comprehension of emotional health & resilience for positive mental health
- Increased knowledge of the recovery & skills obligated for maintenance of emotional health for positive mental health
- More able to recognise the signs of emotional distress in self & others for the mental care
- More confident about what to do about emotional distress
- Gain insight into personal stressors & skills to cope better in life
- The ability to put the learnings & skills into practice from the training
- This foundation will tailor the resources to your requirements for the training.
The feeling good app offered by this foundation will be good for you when you need some help conquering a present stressor in the workplace.
This app has helped employees to get this training at their pace and be more comfortable on how to work with the stress in their lives
This foundation encourages the organisation to evaluate their training program to see some improvements and other errors.
This can help the foundation work their training programs more for the people who are in need of mental health care.
Positive Mental Training In The NHS by the Foundation for Positive Mental Health
This training in the NHS is to help doctors to get the necessary training for helping people with mental health complications.
This can help staff to tolerate people with psychological disorders more than to get stressed immediately by the affected person.
This training has been effective in serving the different doctors in different departments who are tasked to take care of people who are mentally distressed due to their terminal illness and other chronic conditions.
This training program has helped medical staff to understand the implications of body language in people with a psychological disorder.
This training program can also be assisted with the Feeling Good App which has worked well with people who are too busy to attend training programs that could help their mental wellbeing.
This app can help these medical staff to get some ideas on what to do in an emotionally distressing situation that may occur in the NHS.
In this brief blog, we have talked about the Foundation for positive mental health, the services offered by the Foundation for positive mental health, the benefits of taking the services by the Foundation for positive mental health, and more information about the Foundation for positive mental health.
If you have any questions about the Foundation for positive mental health, please let us know and the team will gladly answer your queries.
FAQs: foundation for positive mental health
What promotes positive mental health?
Keeping yourself active can promote positive mental health.
Studies on depression and anxiety have shown that keeping active such as exercising regularly has both physical and psychological advantages.
You should also eat well since this can also affect how we feel mentally and physically.
What is positive mental health in psychology?
Positive mental health in psychology is the emphasis on emotional stability, fruitful thinking, and expectation management which is why this kind of area is considered as the study of ordinary strengths and virtues.
This kind of area does not concentrate on symptomatic therapy and treatment.
Can positive thinking help anxiety?
Yes, positive thinking can help anxiety.
Studies have shown that most people who were anxious reported a significant reduction of anxiety-related symptoms.
These affected people also stated that they have higher optimistic feelings.
How can I have a positive mental health?
You can have a positive mental health by talking about your feelings, eating well, keeping active, drink sensibly, ask for help, keep in touch, take a break, and do something you’re good at.
How can I heal myself mentally?
You can heal yourself mentally by valuing yourself, surround yourself with good people, take care of your body, give yourself, quiet your mind, learn how to cope with stress, break up the monotony of life, and set realistic goals.
The foundation for positive mental health. POSITIVE MENTAL TRAINING IN THE NHS.
The foundation for positive mental health. POSITIVE MENTAL TRAINING IN THE WORKPLACE.
The foundation for positive mental health. TRAINING & WORKSHOPS.
The foundation for positive mental health. WHAT WE DO…..